Wednesday 30 July 2014

Anamika Bangladesh Girl Looking For Ideal Future Love Partner


I'm very active, energetic and lively person so I workout a lot. It helps me to stay in shape.I'm such an extrovert. I like talking to people, listening to their problems and sharing advices. I'm reliable, responsible and honest. Lie is never good. Reaching an understanding is never a problem for me. I'm not a conflicted one. Anyway all of my points of character you'll know after talking to me. I'm fond of singing, dancing, reading and hanging out with my friends. Also I do a lot of sports. I always try to keep in fit. And I like cooking so much. I'm looking for a man who will become my support for the rest of my life. I don't need something special or extraordinary. I need a man who will love me for who I am. I'm looking for serious relationship which could become something more one day. I need a soulmate. Someone who will understand me. And just be sure that my feelings will be good. Because I'm such a person who is easily bound to things and people. I am looking here for a man, who would understand and trust me. It should be a man, who is able to love, support and respect his woman .My second half should have strong moral principles and family values.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Designed by Templateism