Monday 21 July 2014

Renoka Indian Girl Looking For Ideal Love Partner Friendship


You thought I would write a novel about myself - wrong you are. I am not going to boast here - will tell you just the main thing - I am a girl of a big loving heart, a girl who puts a family above all and who will do anything for my family to be happy. I am a very responsible girl who lives every day of her life to the fullest and enjoys even the smallest things. He is intelligent, caring, honest and open with his heart and thoughts. My man is a good person that also understands the comforts of having a family. He is the kind of man that cares about making me feel safe and secure. All these characteristics about him are important, and it is just as important that I care and direct my attentions to his needs too. We can only do this together - each giving and loving each other with care and respect.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Designed by Templateism